Thursday, March 08, 2007

update

So what's going ahn? I spend most of my days auditioning for work. Since I was laid off of my job a year ago, I have been focusing on my acting career. I use the word "career" with some degree of accuracy, since I did, in fact, work as an actor for about 6 months last year, on a tour which precipitated a great deal of upheaval in my life. I'll write about that some other (much later) time.

Right now I'm working on a new show: Menaechmi Twins by Plautus, put on by Theater Ludicrum. It's another kid's show, but the translation is terrific, it's a fun show, and I'm really looking forward to working.

I'm also writing a new song for Stone Soup Theatre Arts new show The Maguffin. It's gonna be fun.

So that's that. I'm making it through, and I hope you're doing OK, too...

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 4:29 PM , Blogger Goose said...

Well, except for the piece you just quit... :)

 
At 2:53 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey man this is Alex, we meet a few months back after the Crowley reading downtown and talked about comics and Moomin. Anyway, I lost all your contact info way back and only now just found your blog through the magic of dumb luck. My emails alexcruz(DELETESPACE)86@optonline.net, write back soon man, Im just dieing to talk about Moomin pies..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home